Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chocolate What???

Hello Kids...

Welcome back to another fun filled blog about my Vegas wedding journey. The wedding planning is currently coasting because I'm back in school. Small things get done here and there but nothing major has happened since my last post. Tonight I want to talk about Valentine's Day. Yes, the upcoming holiday where happy couples give the same old flowers and candy to one another. I have never been big on Valentine's Day nor do I like flowers or boxes of assorted chocolates. I know you're thinking, what's not to like about flowers and assorted chocolates? Flowers in my opinion are a waste of money unless they are still alive. Long stem roses are going to die in a few days and are not worth the money in my book. Therefore I have a "No Flower" rule and my fiancé is great about finding ways to celebrate this holiday without paying for the honor of killing plants for me. Assorted Chocolates are a problem because I throw half of them out. I will always love a cute box of Carmel Turtles but give me a milk chocolate filled with raspberry crème and you can watch me make a weird face before running to the trash can. All of this leads me to tonight’s topic, awesome and untraditional Valentine's Day candy!!! If you are looking for something to get that someone special here are my delicious and unusual suggestions.


Chocolate...

* Chocolate Covered Bacon

* Chocolate Covered Potato Chips

* Red Fire Chocolate Tortilla Chips

* Bacon Carmel Toffee

* Chocolate covered gummy bears


And other yummy treats...

* Gummy Organs Heart

* Bacon Carmel Toffee

* Marshmallow Flowers

* Maple Sugar Hearts

* Warheads Candy Heart


If your special someone would like a break from tradition any of these treats would be great. But if these seem too risky feel free to take my share of the flowers and assorted chocolates this Valentine's Day and pass them along to your sweetie. Please feel free to tell me about your favorite traditional or unusual Valentine's Day Candy or Gift :)

If you want to keep surfing please see our online interests below. As always we are accepting donations via the Paypal donations button below to help us with the wedding.






Our Online Interests Include:





http://bestoflasvegas.com/vote-2011/ (Vote Vegas Weddings for Best Chapel)

No comments:

Post a Comment