Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Day, Another Dollar...

Hello Kids...

Today was a busy day in Grad School Land so I didn't get any wedding planning done. Some day’s school just takes up all my time. I was able to pick up an extra shift this week at my restaurant job so that will be helpful and my ebay selling is in full swing.

Making money for the bills plus wedding savings is a tough task. I have been trying to find more part time work and I am taking a load of spring and summer clothing to the consignment shop tomorrow. Of all the wedding planning I do I spend more time planning how to make money than anything else. I have a goal of saving $16-$17 dollars a day by cutting costs to help come up with 10 Thousand Dollars and that is proving to be a very hard task. But I have come up with some money saving tips to help all of those budget brides out there.

Tips...

*Combine trips to save gas, plot errands by distance and stay as close to home as possible. Just make fewer trips.

*Cut the name brands, from gas to soda go generic and put those pennies back for the wedding.

*Start a bank account just for the wedding. That way you don't mix up your savings and spend the wedding money on other things.

*Cut out your daily splurge (Coffee House Caffeine Fix, Gossip Magazine, King-Size Candy Bars)

*Cut out that extra bath or shower, pack the dishwasher and washing machine full rather then doing lots of small loads.

These are just a start, cutting back anywhere possible and selling whatever you have not used recently will also help. Remember that cleaning out the attic or garage may bring in money. There's so much we don't use that can be turned into wedding savings.

That's all for tonight kids. I hope these tips are helpful, check back for more tips and wedding adventures. And as always please take a look at our online interests below. 1 Year, 7 Months & 3 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment