Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Where-O-Where to find Earth Money?!?

Hello Kids...

Sorry it's so late it has been a rough day. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of school and had some errands to run before the evil migraine fairy came to visit. But I'm here now and that's what matters.

As I began thinking of ways to earn and save 10 Thousand Dollars I turned immediately to 3 online sources for making those bits of coveted Earth Money: eBay, Etsy and mark. I've tried my hand at each of these but have by far had the most success with eBay.

eBay...
My closets are filled with treasure that needs to go so Bill can have someplace to put his stuff and more so to help me pay for the wedding so last night I started selling for the wedding on eBay. I grabbed two items that were not hidden too far back in the closet and updated my auctions to help explain why my most treasured items must find new homes. It's weird sometimes knowing that you send your items full of memories to new homes where they will be refilled with new memories. I guess that's the deal with recycling. If you are curious about my eBay treasures feel free to take a look, the more closet I explore the more treasures I post.

Etsy...
I'm new to Etsy...I've managed to sell 2 items to a very supportive relative which means I need to perfect my Etsy skills ASAP. Etsy for those who have not encountered it is a place to get handmade goods and on some occasions handmade horrors. I personally offer steampunk watch-part jewelry on my Etsy page. Sparkling Rage Time Shoppe was started when I decided to create some watch-part jewelry for myself and my fiancees little sister, with the left over watch-parts I made a line of earrings and necklaces for Etsy, mainly to avoid wasting those awesome watch-parts. I let them sit and used the first sale to cover books for this semester but now I'm back in the drivers seat and hoping to sell the rest of the Sparkling Rage Time Shoppe line to help pay for the wedding. I've even offered a discount of 15 Bucks off each piece to help entice the buyers into shopping as a way to celebrate my next big step in life. As with eBay I'm sharing the link with you curious readers :)

mark...
meetmark.com to be exact!!! I became a mark rep last year and have had about as much luck as the person who finds the dog pile rather then the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I have placed fliers all over my campus and offered free shipping codes all the way to one sale, that purchase was made by my mom (Thanks Mom You Rock). I'm not sure how this stuff doesn't sell itself, I mean it's an online store full of fabulous Clothing, Jewelry, Accessories, Skin Care Products and Make-Up. Mark is the hip new arm of Avon and I am successful at selling tons of great products to myself...I love the stuff, I cannot get enough but I'm no door to door or party throwing sales women so it's been hard. Of course that all changes now, I've got my updated eBoutique and a goal that must be reached so this time it's gonna work for me!!! Of all my online Earth Money making websites this one is the coolest, the options are endless and you can shop from anywhere...I hope you'll check it out...and if you do I recommend the Glossblossom Lip Tint :) I must say they really do offer some awesome items.

Well kids today's update must come to a close, I have reading and a lunch to pack so I can get to class tomorrow. Have a great evening and stop back for a visit any time. 1 Year, 7 Months and 9 Days to go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment