Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Perfect Chapel...

Hello Kids...

Welcome to another fun filled blog about my journey towards my fabulous Vegas wedding. We have finally settled on our wedding chapel. After many trips to visit Vegas wedding venues and the array of experiences that comes with each venue we have chosen our chapel. And our chapel is...Drum Roll Please...Vegas Weddings!!! With the amazing staff, beautiful chapel and great location Vegas Weddings was an easy choice.




The Chapel Run Down...

We found this chapel mostly on accident. I had read fabulous reviews about Vegas Weddings but was unaware that they had a new chapel right around the corner from the marriage license office. We found this gorgeous new chapel while we were following a bus with an M&M wrap trying to take a picture of it...yes a silly way to find a chapel but I'm so glad we followed that bus. From the outside the chapel looks like a historic building with lovely stonework, I was surprised to discover it was only 18 months old. The building offers not only a lovely chapel but also the now legendary Vegas Drive-Thru Wedding option. We will be using the chapel upstairs that features stained glass windows, lovely decor and pews rather then chairs for guests. The pews and the stained glass really did it for me, we wanted something totally Vegas but without losing the whole feel of a nice church wedding. Vegas Weddings offers the perfect balance for us.

Enough about the building let me tell you about the staff, everyone we have spoken to there has been totally dedicated to helping me plan my wedding. I've now spoken with about 5 different people at Vegas Weddings both on the phone and in person. Each and every one of them was 100% ready to help. They answered every question I had from upgraded flower estimates to sharing DVD's of sample ceremonies with me. Vegas Weddings gets an A+ and two thumbs up for customer service!!!

Of course as I can guess all of you Vegas Brides out there want to know the price tag for a top-notch wedding with Vegas Weddings. Well, I'm glad to tell you that they have a package for every budget. The packages currently range from $199 to $2,799. They are also very helpful if there are things you need to add to the package you have chosen. My experience has been that Vegas Weddings will make sure to help you get every detail of your wedding taken care of so your big day can be smooth and enjoyable. I honestly cannot wait to have my wedding here. I feel confident that my day will be beautiful because the amazing staff at Vegas Weddings is ready to help me relax and enjoy my big day.

For those of you who have already walked down the aisle and want to commemorate your long-standing love with a vow renewal I can also recommend Vegas Weddings to you. Whether a vow renewal or your first wedding, these ceremonies are about love. Vegas Weddings is dedicated to helping you celebrate your love in beautiful ceremonies.

Okay, okay, I know I'm gushing about the chapel but really I'm beyond happy that I found this place. It's a great balance of Vegas with a traditional feel and the one on one service that makes me feel 100% confident in my wedding venue choice. If you want to see what all my excitement is about please visit Vegas Weddings on the web...

http://www.facebook.com/VegasWeddings

http://www.702wedding.com/

Please vote for Vegas Weddings in the Best Wedding Chapel category in the Best of Las Vegas 2011 poll...

http://bestoflasvegas.com/vote-2011/

That's my big news of the day kids...I can check chapel of my To Do List. I'll keep you all posted as the rest of the wedding plans fall into place. As always please visit our internet interests listed below and consider making a donation to our wedding via the PayPal button below. 1 Year, 7 Months & 4 Days!!!





Our Online Interests Include:





http://bestoflasvegas.com/vote-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment