Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello Kids...

I know it's been too long but I'm back now. I've been away from a reliable internet connection and am happy to be back online. So why was I away you ask? I was on a nice mountain vacation with my fiancé’s family. It was a blast; we had lots of fun together. Now I just need to get my fiancé up north to visit my vast and fabulous family. There are so many people he hasn't met yet. The Smokey Mountains are one of the things our two families share. My mom and I used to get there on vacation when I was a kid and visited more when I was in college near Knoxville. My fiancé’s family also spent many a family vacation in those mountains. Needless to say he and I love going for a mountain getaway whenever possible. We spent our first vacation together there and I gather it will be a place our future children will come to know and love.

While on this trip another fabulous thing happened. My fiancé’s littlest sister got engaged!!! So I want to send out BIG Congratulations to Brittany and Jon!!! I'm so excited for them...and now we get to be total girls and talk about fabulous wedding stuff :)

As far as my continuing adventures in the land of long distance wedding planning I've been focusing mostly on the budget and saving. Right now we really need to start sending out deposits so we can lock in our date before designing and printing our Save The Date cards.

While working on that I've also been checking out wedding advice books, destination wedding books and the best of all wedding humor books. Wedding books must be a billion dollar business because there are tons of them. My favorite of all of these are the wedding humor books. I really had no idea that those even existed but boy-o-boy they are fun. Later this week once I've finished looking over some I'll review one of these wedding humor books for all of you. It has been my recent experience that when wedding planning has you stressed laughing about weddings helps!!!

Be on the look out for my next blog on wedding humor books and feel free to visit us anytime with your curiosities, comments or questions :)

If you want to keep surfing please see our online interests below. All proceeds from our eBay store, Sparkling Rage on etsy and our mark store go towards the wedding...if you'd like to shop please shop with one of our online interests each sale helps us get closer to our dream wedding. As always we are accepting donations via the Paypal donations button below to help us with the wedding.





Our Online Interests Include:





2 comments:

  1. I used the "Anti-Bride Wedding Planner" for our Nashville wedding. It helped me keep a budget while not being so "typical." Loved it!

    And that's awesome about Bill's sister! It's great to have someone to chat with and brainstorm with along the way. Funny enough, one of Booty's cousins went through the same thing as me: pregnant, quick wedding, give birth, then big wedding! I was a month ahead the whole way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check that one out...Most of the planner's I've seen have been neat however not very useful in my case. Yeah having people to help and talk to is huge. The ladies in Vegas are a huge help but we can't get rolling on the details until the down payments are made.

    You guys did a great job with your wedding it was fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete