Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who knew Bridal Books Could Be So Entertaining

Hello Kids...

I'm back for another late in the evening edition of the 10 Thousand Dollars & 1 Vegas Wedding Blog. Tonight I'm beat from a long day so I sat down to flip through some of the Bridal Books I have acquired in the past few months. Tonight's oh so entertaining book is: Fortune-Telling Book For Brides...oh yeah it's fortune time!!!

The Engagement:

In this section I'll be able to discover my fortune based on the how of our engagement...I thought the lego part of our engagement was enough to tell me that our union would be pure awesome...but there's more...

"Hidden Ring - If your engagement ring was hidden in something (a champagne flute, a box of chocolates), your life together will be full of excitement. Expect many happy surprises in the years to come"...My ring was hidden in the Lego Holiday Top Shop Set...and yes it did take me a minute or two to see the ring...it was perfect!!!

As I progress through the wedding planning process I can find a fortune attached to each little detail...yes even food choice has a fortune. Bill and I love Bacon so here's a fortune for serving Bacon as wedding food...

"Bacon - Serve bacon at your wedding, and wealth is just around the corner"...that just makes our Bacon cravings even better...Go Bacon!!!

If you are a Bride or know a Bride I highly recommend this fun little Book...not only will it amuse you it's also Blue and every Bride needs something Blue :)

To find Fortune-Telling Book For Brides just check out www.chroniclebooks.com or your favorite search engine.

I'm off to have more Bridal Book adventures...check back for more of my recommendations and wedding planning insight. Just think 1 Year, 7 Months and 8 Days until I'm a wife :)

If you wanna keep surfing feel free to see my other web interests:



No comments:

Post a Comment